You will receive a notification to enable 2FA on your account if you have not enabled it before.
1. Please click the Google Authentication icon to enable it. You can choose to skip it for now; however, for security reasons, you will receive the same notification when you log on the next time.
2. Please download and install the App that is compatible with your mobile device.
3. The system will generate a secret key for you.
4. Input the Google Authentication key in the App or scan the QR code.
5. After you have scanned the QR code, Google Authenticator will generate 6-digit numbers as shown below. Please enter the code into the field as shown in step 4.